Northern Italy’s Charm – food & wine tour in Veneto and Trentino
HIGHLIGHTS – Why visit?
- Explore Italy’s Northern regions of Veneto and Trentino as you travel along the biggest Italian lake, Lake Garda, discovering regional delights and stunning scenery along the way.
- Explore different wine areas and learn the difference between Valpolicella, Lugana and Soave wines.
- Enjoy tasty dinner in a 1* Michelin star restaurant.
- Visit local producers and taste local delicacies of Trentino region
After breakfast, you will explore the peculiarities of the territory between the vineyards and olive trees before moving on to a visit of the oil mill and wine cellar. You will see in detail how is it possible to cultivate olive trees and growing grapes in the northernmost region in Europe.
The experience won’t be complete without lunch in the olive grove. In the afternoon return to your hotel, some time to relax.
Overnight stay in Riva del Garda in a 4* hotel.
Today your day will start very early. After breakfast, our driver will take you to the full day wine and food tour of the Trentino region delicacies.
You will visit a dairy farm to see in details how cheese is being produced. After the guided tour and tasting, we will head towards a wine cellar surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. Did you know that they produce balsamic vinegar also in Trentino? We will reach Acetaia to learn about the production process and to have lunch here. In the afternoon it’s time to sample some grappa, a spirit of Trentino and a centuries-old Trentino tradition, obtained by distilling the marc. We will visit a small village, which has been specialized in the production of grappa and Vino Santo since the late Renaissance.
Check-out from hotel, transfer to the train station of Verona / Verona airport / Verona city center.
- 3 nights in a 3*S or a 4* hotel on Lake Garda
- 3 nights in a 3*S or a 4* hotel in Riva del Garda
- Breakfast daily, other meals as indicated in the program
- Applicable entry fees and services of local guides
- Tastings and wineries’ visits as indicated
- Private transfer as indicated in the daily program with an English-speaking driver
- Services of Local Host
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- International / domestic airfares and taxes
- Meals other than as specified in the program
- Travel insurance or any type of personal expenses (mini bar, laundry, phone calls, etc)
- Tips or gratuities to guides, restaurants, drivers, etc
- Any other travel expense not specifically mentioned in the program
- City taxes should be paid directly to hotels
The package is possible all year round except August. However, some hotels/farm stays could be closed during the low season (November-April). Please ask for your quote AT LEAST 20 days before the requested date.
The suggested starting day is Sunday, as many activities are closed during the weekend. Otherwise, there may be changes to the tour program.
REQUEST A DETAILED ITINERARY AND YOUR QUOTE
Let us help you customize your perfect trip.