A food and wine tour that will allow you to discover the production processes of local excellence of Emilia Romagna, such as the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Lambrusco red sparkling wine.
Our driver will pick you up at your place in Bologna or Modena, so you could start your Food Valley experience. After a pleasant drive, you will visit a first winery to have a guided visit of the cellar and wine tastings, accompanied by a selection of Emilian gastronomic specialties such as traditional Balsamic Vinegar, Parmigiano Reggiano and typical salumi.
You will visit “Acetaia” and discover the production of the famous “black gold”, the precious traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena, which you will be able to taste at the end of your guided tour.
Finally, you will travel to a small winery nestled in the hills, to learn something new about its history and the grape varieties that give rise to the renowned local wines, red sparkling Lambrusco wines.
You will visit local family-owned farms and learn about the behind-the-scenes creation of world-appreciated products, including Traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena, and Lambrusco red sparkling wines. Three guided tours with tastings prepared directly by the producers. Moreover, your Food Valley experience could not be complete without a 3-course lunch in a local agriturismo.
Pick up is available from Bologna and Modena, from other places please ask separately.
– Guided visit & tasting at a production of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar PDO;
– 2 Guided cellar visits & tastings of typical red sparkling wines of the area, Lambrusco in 2 different cellars;
– Typical 3-course lunch at a local agriturismo;
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off;
– Private transportation for the whole day
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before departure
– Please show up 10 minutes before the indicated time at the reception, the exact time will be communicated after the final confirmation;
– Tour available for minimum 2 people;
– Any food allergies or intolerances should be communicated in advance.