Immerse yourself in the charming atmosphere of Tuscan hills and vineyards, and try unique Chianti Classico wines and typical products. Visit three historic wineries and have three wine tastings paired with local products.
Your experience will start directly at your hotel, where you will climb aboard a private air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
Start your day in the hills of Greve in Chianti to explore the Chianti Classico wine area. You will visit a historic wine cellar to discover the aromas of the barrel room and the quiet of the cellars. Enjoy different vintages during guided tastings of local Chianti Classico wines.
After, you will be welcomed in a 15th-century castle where the Chianti Classico wine is still being produced. You will visit the historic cellar, together with the Appassitoio and Vinsantaia, and enjoy a full lunch accompanied by locally produced wines.
In the end of the tour, our driver will take you to a medieval borgo, where you can admire the picturesque piazza, dominated by the Romanesque church, as well as the surrounding scenery. A short distance away – in the midst of vines, olive trees and dry-stone walls – lies another historic winery you are will visit today. You will be greeted in a Drawing Room, before transferring outside the winery, where you can admire the Historic Vineyard (planted in 1945) and the Experimental one. The visit ends in the Vinsantaia, where one of the iconic products of Chianti Classico slowly matures: Vinsanto, with its very traditional method of production. Tasting of different aging in the end.
At the end of the day, the driver will take you back to your place.
Private transfer is available from Florence.
– Pick up and drop off from your place in Florence;
– Private transportation with a private air-conditioned vehicle;
– Guided tastings of Chianti Classico wines in 3 different historic wineries;
– Lunch in a medieval castle accompanied by local wines
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
Cancellation is free up to 3 days before departure
– Please show up 10 minutes before the indicated time at the reception, the exact time will be communicated after the final confirmation;
– The tour does not include a private guide: each visit is run directly by the producer;
– Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to notify us of your accommodation in town;
– Any food allergies or intolerances should be communicated in advance.