You will be welcomed in a family-run winery in the very heart of Valpolicella Classica to see the vineyards, drying rooms, historic and modern cellars and learn something new about wine-making process, and especially about the most famous wine of the area, Amarone.
After, you will proceed with a guided wine tasting, so none of your questions remain unanswered!
– Guided visit to the historic winery and the vineyard
– Guided Tasting of local wines
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
– Parking costs
– Private Transfer
– Rental Car
Cancellation is free up to 24 hours before departure
– Please show up 10 minutes before the indicated time at meeting point
– Please note, that it is not a private tour, other people can participate.
– Private transfer is not included in the price
wine tour valpolicella, wine tasting valpolicella, best wine tour valpolicella, valpolicella wine tour from verona, private wine tasting tours in Verona, amarone wine tours, tour and tasting wine experience, Valpolicella vineyards, Valpolicella wines and tours, best Valpolicella wineries to visit, Valpolicella wine routes, half day wine tour, guided wine and food tours