Join this tour to become familiar with one of the most renowned Italian brands: Ferrari. We will pick you up in the morning, so you could start to explore the famous Motor Valley, or “La Terra dei Motori”, as it is called in Italian.
The passion for racing and motors runs through the veins in Emilia-Romagna. Curious about learning more about the Land of Motors? Why not visit the world-famous Maranello Ferrari Museum? Here visitors can learn all about the history of the Prancing Horse, its legendary models, and relive Ferrari’s famous Formula 1 victories.
Along with the Enzo Ferrari Museum, which tells the story of its founder, Enzo Ferrari, and showcases some of the most beautiful and award-winning cars ever made.
Your Motor tour experience will not be complete without a visit to an “Acetaia” to discover the production of the famous “black gold”, the precious traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena, which you will be able to taste at the end of your guided tour. We will have lunch in a picturesque estate situated among the gentle hills of the Modena area.
It is a perfect tour for car lovers and anyone willing to experience the best that the Motor Valley could offer.
Private transfer is available from Bologna, Modena, for other pickup points please ask separately.
– Hotel Pick up from Bologna and Modena
– Private Transfer
– Entrance ticket to Ferrari Museum in Maranello;
– Entrance ticket to Enzo Ferrari House Museum in Modena;
– Guided visit & tasting at a production of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar PDO;
– Typical 3-course lunch at a local agriturismo
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before departure
– Please show up 10 minutes before the indicated time at the reception, the exact time will be communicated after the final confirmation;
– Tour available for minimum 2 people;
– Any food allergies or intolerances should be communicated in advance.