During this full-day experience, you will be able to become familiar with some well-known Italian brands and delicacies. Explore the best of Emilia-Romagna on this Motor and Food tour.
We will start our Food and Motor tour with a guided visit to a cheese factory and learn how aged Parmigiano Reggiano cheese is produced. Dive into the most authentic making of Parmigiano Reggiano PDO: from the curdling into the typical copper heaters to the salting and the final aging in the so-called wheel cathedrals, you will be a privileged witness of almost all the steps of production of this out-and-out food icon. Tasting at the end.
After we proceed with a visit to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with cars, images, and trophies that have marked the history of the brand, you will be able to experience the places where the most beautiful cars in the world are designed.
Then we will continue with a visit to an “Acetaia” and discover the production of the famous “black gold”, the precious traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena, which you will be able to taste at the end of your guided tour. We will have lunch in a picturesque estate situated among the gentle hills of the Modena area.
On our way back home, we will enjoy a visit to a local winery and take a guided tour of the facilities to learn about Lambrusco, a sparkling wine from northern Italy.
Private transfer is available from Bologna, Modena, for other points please ask separately.
– Guided visit & tasting at a Parmigiano Reggiano dairy farm;
– Guided visit & tasting at a production of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar PDO;
– Guided visit & tasting of typical red sparkling wines of the area, Lambrusco;
– Typical 3-course lunch at a local agriturismo;
– Entrance ticket to Ferrari Museum in Maranello;
– Hotel pick-up and drop-off;
– Private transportation for the whole day
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before departure
– Please show up 10 minutes before the indicated time at the reception, the exact time will be communicated after the final confirmation;
– The tour does not include a private guide: each visit is run directly by the producer;
– Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to notify us of your accommodation in town;
– Any food allergies or intolerances should be communicated in advance.