Your half-day experience will start in Valpolicella, which is mostly known for red wines, especially Amarone. Here you will visit a relatively small family-run winery in the very heart of Valpolicella to see the vineyards, and taste 2 wines, Valpolicella Doc and Ripasso.
Then, you will visit a little known area of wine production located on the southern coast of Lake Garda, famous for its delicate white wine, Lugana. You will visit a modern winery to immerse oneself in a unique experience: wine accompanied by paintings and sculptures that blend in with the surrounding landscape. You will be welcomed in the winery’s wine shop to have a light tasting of 3 wines.
– Guided Tasting of 2 local wines, Valpolicella DOC and Ripasso
– Guided Light Tasting of 3 Lugana wines
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
– Guided visit to the winery and the vineyard (could be booked additionally)
– Parking costs
– Private Transfer
– Rental Car
– Tour Guide
Cancellation is free up to 24 hours before departure
– Please show up 10 minutes before the indicated time at meeting point
– Please note, that it is not a private tour, other people can participate.
– Private transfer is not included in the price
wine tour lugana, wine tasting lugana, lugana wine tour, lugana wineries to visit, winery tours, guided tours of the vineyards, lugana white wines, wine tasting and tours in Lugana, valpolicella wine tour