One hundred years of history, four generations, bearing witness to a solid wine making tradition. Classicism and an indissoluble bond with the land are the distinctive traits encapsulated in the winemakers’ personal interpretations of Recioto and Amarone, wines that symbolize the heritage and evolution of Valpolicella wine.
– Guided visit to the winery and the vineyard
– Guided visit to the barrel and barrique room and the ageing cellar
– Guided Tasting of 6 wines
– Guided Tasting of local products (cold cuts and cheese)
– Any extras, tips and personal expenses
– Parking costs
– Private Transfer
– Rental Car
Cancellation is free up to 24 hours before departure
– Please show up 10 minutes before the indicated time at meeting point
– Please note, that it is not a private tour, other people can participate.
– Private transfer is not included in the price
wine tour valpolicella, wine tasting valpolicella, best wine tour valpolicella, valpolicella wine tour from verona, private wine tasting tours in Verona, amarone wine tours, tour and tasting wine experience, Valpolicella vineyards, Valpolicella wines and tours, best Valpolicella wineries to visit, Valpolicella wine routes, half day wine tour, guided wine and food tours