The Essentials of Florence
HIGHLIGHTS – Why visit?
Take your time to explore Florence, the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, and one of the most charming cities in the world. It has been ranked as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, owing in part to its artistic and architectural heritage.
Florence is also ranked among the fashion capitals of the world, where Gucci and Ferragamo moved their first steps.
Surrounded by the iconic Tuscan rolling hills, dotted with vineyards and olive groves, Florence is also a paradise for foodies and wine fanatics.
You will stay in a small 4-star hotel in the very heart of Florence, and you can choose from activities and tours that we offer, such as a market tour and cooking class, a food walking tour nearby, a visit to museums such as Uffizi Gallery / Accademia Gallery or even perfume master class. Take your time to fully enjoy this marvelous city.
Arrival on your own in Florence. Check-in to your accommodations and the rest of the day at your leisure.
In the evening, enjoy your dinner in a small trattoria in the city center
Overnight stay in the city center in Florence in a 4* hotel
After breakfast, begin exploring the city.
Choose an activity you would be interested in doing from a list of suggested activities, such as a market tour and a cooking class, or food walking tour, or a visit to Uffizi Gallery/Accademia Gallary/the Dome.
The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight stay in Florence in a 4* hotel.
After breakfast and check-out, join a half-day group tour to the Chianti wine region.
During this tour, you will have an opportunity to walk around the small vineyards, and explore the cellars while learning about the wine making and ageing process. You will taste different wines together with some local Tuscan products.
Return back to Florence, end of tour.
- 2 nights in Florence in a 4* hotel in the historic center of Florence
- Dinner in a local trattoria on the first evening
- Breakfast daily, other meals as indicated in the program
- Tours, Tastings and wineries’ visits as indicated in the program. Please note that the final price will depend on the activities and tour you chose from the options offered.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Private transfer, please note, that you should have a car or use a taxi to reach all the spots. Please ask for a transfer separately and in advance, otherwise, we could offer you a rental car;
- International / domestic airfares and taxes
- Tours, visits, tastings and meals not mentioned by the program could be requested separately
- Travel insurance or any type of personal expenses (mini bar, laundry, phone calls, etc)
- Tips or gratuities to guides, restaurants, drivers, etc
- Any other travel expense not specifically mentioned in the program
- City taxes should be paid directly to hotels
The package is possible all year round except August. However, some hotels/farm stays could be closed during low season (November-April). Please ask for your quote AT LEAST 20 days before the requested date.
PRICE PER PERSONfrom
Prices vary based on departure season
Single supplement to be applied
Special discount during low season period (Nov-Mar)
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Let us help you customize your perfect trip.