After a quick look at the sfogline rolling out pasta stripes in their shops, our Bologna expert guide will take you to the locals’ favorite spots in the Quadrilatero, the historical food market district full of irresistible temptations: formaggio bianco, tortellinis, lasagne, parmesan, mortadella… all of which ready to land in your mouth together with nice and long sips of local wine!
And to make it a real treat and an all-round experience, you’ll also get an insider-view of the most iconic corners and monuments of the town, from Piazza Maggiore, to the Neptune Statue and the world-famous UNESCO-Porticoes.
Gelato or of a piece of typical pastry and a real Italian espresso at the end? Goes without saying, say Yum and enjoy Bologna!
– Licensed expert Bologna guide for 3 hours
– Tastings of typical cheese & cured meats
– 1 type of fresh pasta (tortellini / tagliatelle / lasagne)
– Coffee with a piece of chocolate/ small piece of pastry / gelato
– A glass of local wine
– Entry tickets to monuments (on request, to be paid directly to the guide)
– Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
– Private transfer
– No fee up to 8 days before the starting day
– From 7 days to 3 days before the tour starting date: 50% penalty
– 48 hours’ notice: 70% penalty
– 24 hours’ notice: 100% penalty
– Meeting point at your Bologna hotel / train station / in front of the Tourist Office will be agreed after the tour confirmation, no private transfer is offered in the tour
– Sfogline: according to tour times, itinerary and their own production needs, it is not guaranteed to be able to see the pasta makers at work
– Please specify if and who have any kind of intolerances/allergies/food restrictions