What to see in Modena? Needless to say, the best Modena food tours – with an expert local guide – cannot be named such without a quick walk through or by the historic Albinelli food market, which is the place where the locals go for their gastronomic shopping or even just for a bite of parmesan and cured meats.
And would you ever miss the chance to visit a small family-run producer of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar PDO downtown ready to tell you about the ancient charming history of their magic product, which is so different from any other similar aceto you may have seen on the shelves of whichever food store around the world?
Of course, sooner or later along the modena tour you’ll need a quick rest to taste the famous tigelle stuffed with cold cuts and cheeses of the region….and a nice coffee to end your day with an indelible memory of Modena and its Emilian spirit!
– Licensed expert Modena guide for 3 hours
– Mix of tigelle with a glass of wine
– Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale di Modena DOP
– Coffee/cappuccino with a piece of small piece of pastry OR gelato
– Entry tickets to monuments (on request, to be paid directly to the guide)
– Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
– Private transfer
– No fee up to 8 days before the starting day
– From 7 days to 3 days before the tour starting date: 50% penalty
– 48 hours’ notice: 70% penalty
– 24 hours’ notice: 100% penalty
– Meeting point at your Modena hotel / train station / in downtown will be agreed after the tour confirmation, no private transfer is offered in the tour
– Please specify if and who have any kind of intolerances/allergies/food restrictions
– The tour is offered in a self-drive option (on the board of your own car), private transfer from your locations can be purchased upon by email request. Otherwise, ask us about rental car option, we have special dedicated rates to our guests
– Mercato Albinelli: according to season, the market may only be visitable from outside