What to see in Parma? Our qualified Parma guide will lead you into a real treasure hunt among the most iconic deli boutiques of the town, pieces of general information, descriptions of the locals’ lifestyle, anecdotes about Parma’s legendary personalities and precious suggestions for shopping in the arts and crafts district.
In Parma, of course you will try parmigiano reggiano, but what about all the other amazing dishes in this culinary mecca? Parma is home to some of the best food in Italy – renowned delicacies of Emilia-Romagna.
This tour will stop in at least 4 food shops or restaurants with tastings and drinks. Your tour will start with an appetizer of fresh meats and cheeses from Emilia-Romagna. Next, you will head to a local pasta restaurant to try specialty “tortellini” of different flavors. After, we will try two famous street foods – carciofa and bomba di riso. Then, a meat course of cotechino (slowly cooked pork) and specially prepared potatoes. Lastly, you can indulge in “duchessa’s cake” and locally made espresso for dessert.
– Small group walking food tour
– Four stops with food tasting, with one serving minimum at each stop
– Friendly and professional local foodie
– Entry tickets to monuments (on request, to be paid directly to the guide)
– Everything not mentioned in the inclusions
– Private transfer
Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before service starts
– Please specify if and who have any kind of intolerances/allergies/food restrictions
– Meeting point in Piazza Garibaldi in the city center, no private transfer is offered in the tour