Relaxing getaway in Chianti
HIGHLIGHTS – Why visit?
Three days and two-nights holiday package for those willing to discover the historical hamlets in the very heart of Tuscany, and its famous wine production area of Chianti Classico.
EXPLORE ITALY’S MOST FAMOUS WINE REGION AND IT’S MOST RENOWNED WINE, CHIANTI CLASSICO.
- Stay in a comfortable hotel or farm house in a picturesque location with a breathtaking view on Chianti Classico wine area
- Taste authentic Chianti Classico red wine and visit local producers
- Explore medieval Tuscan villages
Arrival in hotel/agriturismo (farm house in the countryside) on your own and check-in
Free time to visit one of medieval towns, located in the surroundings*
*Please note, that options of what to see and the town to visit will be given after the final confirmation of the hotel/agriturismo
After breakfast, you will drive to San Gimignano to stroll around its historic center on your own.
Visit to a historic vineyard, where the wine making is handed down from father to son for 13 generations. You will visit the estate and will have a guided wine tasting.
Free time to relax, overnight stay in hotel/agriturismo
Upon request additional activities could be suggested, such as walking guided tour in San Gimignano, light lunch in the vineyard or truffle hunting
After breakfast, check out and drive towards Montereggioni, one of the oldest, most memorable and recognizable villages in all of Italy. Visiting it is like to take a journey back in time!
After, a short but pleasant drive to Siena. This magnificent city is quite compact, but offers a lot of attractive spots. Do not miss Piazza del Campo, the very heart of the city and one of the most beautiful squares in the world, known for hosting the Palio horserace.
We will suggest you some must-sees and must-tries here, so you could spend here your free time on your own
End of experience.
- Overnight stay 2 nights in an estate in the heart of the Chianti Classico region, finely restored and designed to give you unique emotions;
- 2 days itinerary on what to see and taste during your short escape;
- Visit to a cellar and a guided tasting of local wines.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Private transfer, please note, that you should have a car or use a taxi to reach all the spots. Please ask for a transfer separately and in advance, otherwise, we could offer you a rental car;
- International / domestic airfares and taxes
- Tours, visits, tastings and meals not mentioned by the program could be requested separately
- Travel insurance or any type of personal expenses (mini bar, laundry, phone calls, etc)
- Tips or gratuities to guides, restaurants, drivers, etc
- Any other travel expense not specifically mentioned in the program
- City taxes should be paid directly to hotels
The package is possible all year round except August. However, some hotels/farm stays could be closed during low season (November-April). Please ask for your quote AT LEAST 20 days before the requested date.
Additional activities, such as lunch, dinner, guided tours in San Gimignano and/or Siena, truffle hunting, etc could be requested and quoted separately.
PRICE PER PERSONfrom
Prices vary based on departure season
Single supplement to be applied
Special discount during low season period (Nov-Mar)
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Let us help you customize your perfect trip.